Association Assessment Collections
Fullett Swanson PC takes a great deal of pride in the reputation
of its assessment collection department. Our firm fully appreciates the
importance of a community association's ability to collect delinquent
assessments, and the firm’s level of attention and staffing devoted
to assessment collections is commensurate with this responsibility. Our
firm at all times strives to maintain an innovative, aggressive and highly-responsive
approach to assessment collections and employs state-of-the art technology
and procedures in executing this essential function of association legal
counsel. Association board members and managers have 24/7 access to our
interactive assessment collection portal, which provides an updated status
of all assessment collection matters we are handling. Examples of collection-related
services our firm provides to associations include the following:
- Representation in forcible entry and detainer cases.
- Representation of associations’ interests in owner mortgage foreclosure cases.
- Representation of associations’ interests in owner bankruptcy cases.
- Representation in lien foreclosure cases.
- Development and drafting of assessment collection policies.