The litigators at Fullett Rosenlund Anderson PC are experienced in prosecuting
and defending a wide variety of disputes on behalf of community associations.
Examples of litigation matters we handle on behalf of associations include
- Covenant and rule enforcement and litigation.
- Fair housing disputes and litigation, including representation before federal,
state and local administrative agencies.
- Developer disputes and litigation.
- Building code violation defense.
- Prosecution and defense of contract disputes.
- Defense of owner claims against associations.
Our firm offers representation to clients involved in litigation in courts
located throughout Northern Illinois, mediation, arbitration and hearings
before administrative agencies.